All Mountain View Los Altos High School District volunteers (including those volunteering with Mentor Tutor Connection) must go through the district fingerprinting and Safe Schools Training Program. You will need to have a digital copy of your drivers license, your TB test results or signed waiver and proof of Covid vaccination available. You will need to have a google account to upload to the district website. If you don’t have one, the form will allow you to create one.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the MVLA District Volunteer form.
- Complete the form which will ask you to attach a photo of your driver’s license on page 1, and a copy of your TB test or waiver on page 4.
- For “Campus” tick “District wide”
- Submit the form.
- You should receive one email with fingerprinting instructions and a separate email from Keenan Safe Schools with instructions for taking the district required online training within 48 hours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive these emails.
- Separately, submit your proof of covid vaccination here.
- Once your fingerprints have cleared, your vaccination proof has been submitted, and you have completed all of the Keenan training, this step will be complete and you will be notified by email from MVLA.volunteers@MVLA.net.