Your generous support helps us to provide much needed tutoring and mentoring services to underserved students in our local schools. Your donation makes a real difference for our kids in elementary, junior high, and high school. Plus, your donation is fully tax deductible.
There are two easy ways to make your cash donation:
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, any donation is 100% tax deductible.
Other Ways to Donate
If you are a corporation or organization and would like to support MTC through donations, please contact us at (650) 641-2821. We have programs for corporate giving and would be happy to work with you.
We also accept donations of publicly traded stock held for at least one year. See your tax advisor for the benefits of donating appreciated stock.
If you are over 70½ years, contact your fiduciary where your IRA is for further information on tax-free distributions. The check must be issued directly to Mentor Tutor Connection, Tax ID 27-3054503.
Valuable estate planning advantages allow you to create a lasting legacy for MTC through a planned gift or bequest. Please contact Padma Gargeya, Executive Director at (650) 641-2821 for further information on how to do this. Mentor Tutor Connection, Tax ID 27-3054503.
Some of the Organizations That Support MTC
- Dudley-Vehmeyer-Brown Memorial Foundation
- El Camino Hospital
- Flavors of France
- Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation
- Heppy Trust
- Hurlbut-Johnson Charitable Trusts
- Kiwanis Club of Los Altos Foundation
- David and Janet Kline Family Foundation
- Michael and Ina Korek Foundation Trust
- Krause Foundation
- Los Altos Community Foundation
- Los Altos Rotary Endowment Fund
- Los Altos Town Crier Holiday Fund
- Morgan Family Foundation
- Mountain View Kiwanis Foundation
- Mountain View Voice Holiday Fund
- MVLA High School District
- Quest Foundation
- Thoits Law
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Whitney Education Foundation
- Yahoo Employee Foundation